In a jury trial before the Honorable Joseph R. Brisco of the San Bernardino Superior Court, partner John Ranucci and associate Maria Lampasona emerged victorious with a complete defense verdict of no liability. The case involved a consumer law and product liability action, in which Plaintiffs alleged that a truck involved in an accident was defectively designed and defendants failed to warn of such defect. In a hard-fought trial lasting over a month, counsel for Lombardi, Loper & Conant successfully defended the rental company of the truck. Agreeing that the truck was not defective and that the driver’s own actions caused the accident, the jury returned a verdict in favor of defendant, absolving our client of any liability.
- Jeff Hosking Secures Defense Verdict in Multiple Fatality Bus Accident
- Firm Welcomes New Associate Sheena B. Patel
- Bench Trial Victory Affirmed On All Grounds
- Court of Appeal Affirms Firm Victory in Stadium Case
- Trial Court Grants Amtrak Summary Judgment of FELA Claim by Employee who Witnessed Death of Suicidal Pedestrian